Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We are flying up to NYC on Monday and will begin a slew of appointments and testings on Tuesday.  The doctors at MSKCC want to perform their own scans (CT and MRI) and maybe collect some new bone marrow biopsies (ouch!).  So we will be doing all of that next week and surgery will be Monday, May 14th.  Dr. L really doesn't know what kind of surgery he will do until he opens him up...not good for planning and strategizing, but oh well, what can you do?  I think we'll be there at least 3 weeks.  I spoke with Dr. L yesterday and he sounds awesome.  More on that later, but I had to do some kind of update!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan!!! You are always in our prayers and thought. Much love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our thoughts and prayers! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about you guys today. It's been a while since I've checked your blog, and I'm glad that things seem to be going in a good direction for Case. Good luck with everything in NYC. Case and your family are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete