Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 1 of Scans

Just wanted to give you all a quick update. Honestly, I was dreading today and the crazy, angry baby I would have to deal with. But, once again, we are blessed with a tender mercy. Case, who is usually really not happy when tired and hungry, was instead an angel baby. Through all the waiting he cuddled with me and laid his head on my shoulder, sucking his cute little thumb. He even fell asleep cuddled in my mom's arms in the middle of the busy Radiology waiting room. When he came out of it, he was this perfect, cute little angel again.

So thank you everyone for your prayers. They are listened to and answered.

3 comments:

  1. So grateful! Probably b/c Elle prays in detail for Case everyday! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for answered prayers and tender mercies. Heavenly Father is truly mindful of your little family. So glad it went better than expected!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Case was an angel yesterday. It was so fun to have him lay his head on my shoulder and fall asleep! That's a first! I actually rocked him in the rocking chair for about 45 minutes. It was a sweet, precious time to cuddle with him. Another tender mercy!

    ReplyDelete